Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Game

Here are the rules:


1. the rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
3. at the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. ten years ago I was doing...
Hmm, I was 9... Living in West Linn, OR in the best neighborhood of all times, so I was probably playing outside for the most part and then some inside playing too, and a little bit of school here and there

2. Five Things on Today's To Do List:
1. Write Sociology Paper
2. Human Development Notes
3. Sleep at some point
4. Read mi biblia
5. Don't die

3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire...
I don't want to be a billionaire... seriously. I don't think I would like it at all... but if I HAD to be one, I would buy my parents and brothers houses, pay for my sister's and soon to be nephews colleges (like a trust fund, I guess), pay off my college expenses, spend a little money for travelling (that's really the one reason I would ever want money), buy a decent car, and give the rest to churches and charities.

4. Three Bad Habits...
1. I'm messy... my room is almost always a disaster
2. I procrastinate
3. I think I'm right most of the time

5. 5 Places you've lived:
1. West Linn, OR
2. Overland Park, KS
3. Manhattan, KS
that's all....

6. 5 jobs I've had in life:
1. Babysitter for various families
2. Dog-walker (when I was little and I did it for free! haha!)
3. Nanny (babysitter and nanny are different, let me tell you!)
4. Cafeteria Lady (heck yes!)
5. EBC intern!! (this summer)

I'm not tagging people on here because it's too hard for me... i know that sounds pathetic but i don't feel like explaining! haha!

No comments: