Thursday, September 3, 2009

be careful what you pray for...

This summer I prayed that God would make my RA job my mission field... and boy has He!! I have had more intense conversations and things to deal with in these first 2 weeks than I had the whole year last year. But it has been SO good! Another thing I prayed for this summer was boldness. That God would give me the courage and grace to say what needed to be said and to share the Good News with people who need hope. I've had the opportunity to pray with girls on my floor and to begin to see change come to their lives.
I am an RA for a reason.
I am on Smurthwaite with 9 residents for a reason.
I am at Ichthus for a reason.

God is doing amazing things in Manhattan - I've seen SO much evidence of that in my life and in the lives of other believers I've talked to.

Let's not miss this, guys. Let's press into the Kingdom and see in come here in Manhattan, KS.

No comments: