Monday, March 10, 2008

Dang...

So, tomorrow I have a macroeconomics test. I currently have a 63 in that class... on the last test i got a 52. In about 10 minutes I am going to go to the library where I will probably spend about 6 hours of my life studying for this test that I will take tomorrow, hopefully pass, and then try to make it through the rest of the semester so I can get through this class, and then most likely never use that information again. Oh yea, and I'm paying a buttload for it.
Sometimes college sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buzz kill...
you'll have to let me know how it goes. That was not my favorite class either.

Blake said...

If it makes you feel any better, I got a 63 in one of my english classes and I have a giant paper due for it soon.

the joys of college