Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh, College

It's currently 6:21 am and I am not asleep. And I have not been asleep tonight. I'm pulling a good ol' all nighter. Why? you might ask. You are probably thinking, "She must have a big test or a paper or something legit." Well, no. No, I don't. I'm sitting in the G5 lobby with Diana and she is working on legit stuff (a paper and 2 tests) and I'm not working on anything... I'm blogging. I finished the paper that I have due tomorrow... oh wait... today 3 1/2 hours ago and then decided I didn't feel like going to bed. Diana is leaving for Ireland on Wednesday and I told her I'd give her letters for every day she was there and I still had 5 to write (now I'm down to 2) so I decided to stay up with her and work on those. I just think that pulling all nighters is something you should do every once in a while when you're at college. And honestly, my semester isn't super challenging and I don't think I'm going to have a legit reason to pull one. And I haven't pulled one since 2nd semester freshman year. So it's just time.
So Diana's new favorite word is "totes", an abbreviation for totally for the layman. It's a great word. It's just so goofy and great. "You totes suck!" Me, Meg, and Diana were crazy tonight. crazy. I love those girls so much!!

1 comment:

meg said...

i totes love this post?